In this article, I list over 15 reasons US Federal Air Surgeon Susan Northrup should resign immediately. If she does not resign, she should be fired.
Failing to investigate numerous safety issues associated with the vaccine that were brought to her attention is inexcusable. Her actions risk the lives and health of FAA employees, pilots, and the public. I know of people inside the FAA and pilots who have been killed or permanently disabled because they followed the FAA’s directive to be vaccinated. Susan has not called any of these people to investigate. Nobody from the FAA has. That is a dereliction of duty.
Also, since the FAA has never held an honest roundtable where the safety and efficacy issues associated with the COVID, I am now collaborating with US Freedom Flyers, Senator Ron Johnson, and The Highwire to do our own roundtable where we invite all interested FAA employees, doctors from either side of the debate, and pilots and FAA employees who want to tell their vaccine injury story (or the story of a friend if the person fears retribution). If you would like to speak at the meeting and tell your story, or the story of a fellow pilot or employee, please sign up here.
The mission of the FAA
For context, read this. Note the word safety comes first.
Now, read the argument below with that in mind…
I read this article which talked about my article and quotes Dr. Northrup:
Federal Air Surgeon Susan Northrup has deemed all U.S.-authorized COVID vaccines safe for pilots, the FAA said, claiming it had “seen no evidence” of vaccine-related complications that caused “aircraft accidents or pilot incapacitations.”
And this article which talks about an MIT study linking the vaccine to cardiac issues and which references the FAA investigation into the Snow incident. It said:
The FAA didn’t answer Just the News on whether it’s investigating the Snow incident.
“The FAA’s Federal Air Surgeon determined in December 2020 and February 2021 that pilots and air traffic controllers can safely receive the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine,” the agency said in a prepared statement. “The FAA has seen no evidence of aircraft accidents or pilot incapacitations caused by pilots suffering medical complications associated with COVID-19 vaccines.”
I claim that the FAA has “seen no evidence of aircraft accidents or pilot incapacitations caused by pilots suffering medical complications associated with COVID-19 vaccines” because Susan refuses to have any of these events investigated, not because they didn’t happen.
The case against Susan Northrup
1. American Airlines pilot Bob Snow had a heart attack 6 minutes after landing the plane. Susan knew about the incident, but it’s now been over 9 months and no one from the FAA ever called Snow to assess whether the incapacitation could have been caused by the shot. I asked her if she wanted to talk to him and she said yes. But when I connected the two, she didn’t return his call. How is that protecting the public? And how is it possible that I had no trouble reaching Snow after the incident but the FAA was unable to?
2. American Airlines pilot Wilburn Wolfe, age 56, died suddenly days after his J&J shot. The COVID vaccine was determined by his doctors to have caused his death. The FAA has never contacted his wife to learn this. If I know about his death, how could the FAA not know about his death?
3. There are no FDA-approved vaccines available for the pilots to take. It is a violation of FAA rules to promote the EUA vaccines as “approved.” Susan looked the other way while this happened. The FAA deliberately marketed these vaccines as acceptable when the FAA rules said that they weren’t. In addition, only 48 hours passed from the time that the FDA granted an EUA for the vaccines (12/10/2020) and the FAA issued guidance stating that all pilots should get the vaccine (12/12/2020). I would like to know what independent tests that Susan had done in those 48 hours and how these tests could have been completed so quickly. Pilots are 60% more likely to suffer blood clots than the general public and blood clots are a known side-effect of these vaccines. Where was the randomized testing done on a pilot population showing it was safe? I must have missed that. How it could have been done in 48 hours is nothing short of amazing. They need to publish how that was accomplished as it will likely be the most read journal article of all time.
4. John Raniolo, who is a top advisor to the FAA, recommended in 2021 that all pilots be screened after they got the shots. I have a witness who will testify what Raniolo told him: that no one should get these shots. What did he tell the FAA and who did he tell? Raniolo isn’t returning any phone calls. Maybe it will require a Congressional subpoena to learn the answer.
5. Susan allowed the EKG PR interval to be changed without any scientific justification for the change. No cardiac society on the planet changed their recommendations. Why did the FAA all of a sudden make this change? When Tucker Carlson called, the FAA had no answers. How is that possible?
6. There have been many calls from various organizations to screen pilots after vaccination. All these calls have been ignored.
7. Why did the FAA begin obscuring plane crash data on May 1, 2022? How does Susan think this makes things safer?
8. Susan does not believe in transparency. I suggested we get everything out in the open by having a public roundtable to resolve the issues. Instead of “good idea” all I got was silence. Silence doesn’t resolve the issues.
9. When Susan learned of incidents like Bob Snow’s near miss, she did nothing. She warned no one that we might have a problem. FAA Flight Controller Hayley Lopez is now permanently disabled from just 1 Pfizer jab. She’s young. There is no known cure. She can’t hold a job and her disability insurance stops in 5 years. Did Susan ever hear her story? No.
10. There are an untold number of stories like this and Susan has ignored them all. Not a single injured person I spoke with told me the FAA investigated their injury. Susan doesn’t even know how many stories there are. Did she ever ask pilots and FAA employees to report their stories and promise confidentiality and anonymity? I would be amazed if she did that. She acts like a person who doesn’t want to know that the vaccines are not safe.
11. Because Susan looked the other way when vaccine safety issues were brought to her attention, she could be liable for criminally negligent homicide.
12. Even today, Susan is still not pursuing the safety issues. When I provided contacts of the injured, she never called any of the injured (or family of the dead). When I suggested a roundtable, she didn’t say, “That’s a great suggestion.” I am quite sure that she will not issue a press release saying that her statement about the vaccine not causing pilot incidents was made in error. When I said if I didn’t hear back from her on why NOBODY at the FAA investigated Snow that I would call for her resignation, she did not call me back to explain why the FAA never investigated any of the safety incidents. If there is a perfectly reasonable explanation, why didn’t she provide it when asked?
13. How is it so easy for me to find these death/injury cases and talk to the injured (or family of the dead) and Susan has never talked to any of them?
14. This is an urgent problem, all these deaths of young people who die suddenly, but Susan tells the press there is nothing to see here, move along. But her husband knows the vaccines are dangerous and refuses to take them. So she knows that intelligent, reasonable people have looked at the data and determined there is a huge problem. But anyone in her position has a duty to listen carefully to arguments from experts on both sides of an important issue like this. What counter-narrative experts did she reach out to in order to be fully briefed on the issues? The answer is NONE. It’s the same answer as the number of injured pilots she’s talked to. She simply doesn’t want to learn the truth about what the FAA did.
15. The situation is very serious. I heard from an Army whistleblower recently that 11% of army pilots are severely injured by the COVID vax and that over 20% might have clinical or subclinical injuries. When that whistleblower is cleared to talk, I will publicize his name and his data. According to the FAA, there are 166,738 airline pilots in the US. Using the whistleblower number, this implies that this translates into over 18,000 seriously injured pilots. Even if we use a more conservative number from the study of 777 people in Switzerland, we are looking at 4,668 pilots with some amount of heart damage from the COVID vaccine. But the FAA isn’t aware of a single pilot who has been injured?!?! This suggests that the agency is blind to such injuries. Surely, Susan would have called for an investigation as to the discrepancy, right? She never mentioned it to me. Perhaps because she doesn’t care.
16. On July 26, 2022, Susan received a package of documents requesting medical screening for all pilots. She did nothing with the package. Why? What was the justification? That she didn’t want to know the truth?
17. Why has Susan never, on her own, called for a roundtable to discuss these issues in a public forum? It is of great public importance and surely she must have known that important voices have been silenced.
18. It would be interesting to see whether Susan agrees or disagrees with this op-ed co-authored by UCSF Professor Vinay Prasad. From her actions, it seems she disagrees. That is a problem for anyone in her position.
19. The FAA has recently extended the allowable interval to 300 milliseconds. Why did they do this? It should also be noted that literally hundreds of millions of EKGs have been run on pilots over the years. A statistical analysis of all this available data pre- and post-covid shots will show with 100% accuracy if the MRNA COVID shot is damaging pilot’s hearts. Why has this not been done? Instead, the guidance was modified without alerting anyone to the change or the the reason. Do you think that was odd?
20. I haven’t seen the autopsy results of the pilot who died in mid-air on Envoy (American Eagle) Flight 3556. Have you? Why not? The pilot died on November 19, 2022. That was 2 months ago. The tests don’t take that long and it should have been prioritized due to the national safety concerns. In order to ensure that the pilot’s death was not vaccine related, the body would have to be tested using the appropriate techniques or no link to the vaccine would be found. I know that Dr. Ryan Cole was never consulted on this and he’s the most knowledgeable person in the US for cases like these. The American public needs to know who performed the autopsy, why the FAA felt he was more knowledgeable than Cole to make the assessment, were the proper tests done to rule out definitively that the vaccine caused the death, and what the histopathology showed. Susan needs to be transparent with the American public about all of this. That is her job: to ensure passenger safety. Instead, we have heard nothing. Nothing!
21. Kaitlin Endres: 33-year-old Alaska Airlines flight attendant based in San Diego paralyzed, re-learning how to walk after Johnson & Johnson viral vector DNA injection. Did Susan or the FAA investigate on how her life was ruined? Does Susan care?
22. Finally, and most importantly, when put to the test, she FAILED big time. She had an opportunity this weekend to call all the injured pilots (and the wife of a dead pilot), talk to doctors like Peter McCullough who have been trying to alert the FAA of the dangers, learn that she made a mistake, and then immediately correct her error. Instead she did none of that. She didn’t even talk to a single pilot. Perhaps she was on the phone with criminal defense lawyers figuring out how to best protect herself from liability. She has her priorities in the wrong place for someone in her position. Her bosses at the FAA should request her phone records from her and see exactly how she spent her time on January 21 and 22 after my call to her. I can guarantee you it wasn’t talking to any injured pilots.
Furthermore, the cover up of the vaccine deaths is not just limited to the FAA. There is clearly corruption happening in the DoD with the DMED data. Senator Johnson sent Secretary Austin a letter about this, and there has been no investigation. How is that possible? So the FAA isn’t the only federal agency where the vaccine is being protected at the expense of our soldiers.
The post US Federal Air Surgeon Susan Northrup Should Resign appeared first on LewRockwell.