- Feedback must always be voluntary. A seller cannot require it.
- Negative feedback. You can respond & tell your side of the story. You can request the client update their feedback or leave other feedback two times.
- Feedback that violates these policies should be reported to smallbusinessbarn for remediation & possible removal. We may remove all or part.
- Once feedback is left it may not be possible to change it.
- Extortion. Feedback may not be threatened to be used to get something that wasn’t part of the listing and sellers cannot demand positive feedback.
- Manipulation. Members cannot exchange feedback solely for the increase in scores, for privileges or enhancing their reputation.
- Sellers may not include terms or conditions limiting or restrict feedback.